Thursday, January 7, 2010

At Skip Hop, "we're in tune with the cool person you were before parenthood."

What if I wasn't cool, even before parenthood? Where are the products for those of us who are lame to begin with? That's what I want to know. Don't these companies understand that some people are just normal? Thanks for pouring salt on the wound.

Skip Hop seems to think that having a kid (MAYBE two. But seriously, isn't one enough?) is something cool people have all agreed can now be added to the 'hot' column of some cosmic 'hot or not' list. I guess it does open up a new realm of Facebook groups to join and events to attend. And yeah, it would be pretty sweet if my kid could be "cooler" than I ever was (having set the bar pretty low should help him in that arena), but I'll spend my efforts on developing a moral, God-loving (and fearing) child instead.

Anyway, check out their website and you'll see what I'm complaining about.

Although I do really want the funky farmyard activity gym and the build-a-barn blocks....

No comments:

Post a Comment