Friday, September 3, 2010

Mommy Blog Round-Up

The sidebar on the right doesn't include all the Catholic/Mommy blogs that I check if I have a chance (which isn't too often, with a 4 month old who doesn't nap), so I thought I would round up a list of some really good ones. As one of the only people under 30 I know who has a kid, and is a practicing Catholic, it's nice to see what other Christian mommies have to say about raising children, attending Mass, finding recipes...you know, the exciting stuff. Anyway, how these busy moms have time to write such awesome posts, I will never understand. Maybe they don't spend all their time on the internet reading a million other Mommy blogs. Now that's an idea...

I Have to Sit Down
Shower of Roses
O My Family
Testosterhome
The Philospher Mom
Wildflowers and Marbles
A Woman's Place
Conversion Diary
Betty Duffy
Like Mother Like Daughter
Light and Momentary
My Catholic Marriage
Abigail's Alcove

Check them out! And add some in the comments if you know of another good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment